Safe Management Measures
Updated as of 22nd July 2021
In lieu of the latest advisory from Sports SG on 7th August 2021, we will be reopening the gym on 10th August 2021, subjected to any new changes to the advisory.
In order to allow everyone to enjoy climbing safely, we have implemented a number of measures to ensure that everyone can enjoy climbing safely.
- Limit the maximum number of visitors at any one time to 27.
- Maintain at least 1m distance between visitors when resting.
- Maintain at least 2m distance between visitors when exercising.
- Ensure no group or class bigger than 5 pax.
- Masks to be worn at all times, regardless of age. Even while climbing
- Fixed time slot for booking for crowd management.
- Limit each session to 2 hours
- High touch point areas will be sanitised in between session
- TraceTogether check-in upon entry
- Vaccination status checked and recorded upon entry.
Note: As we operate a mask-on at all times venue, there is no need to restrict entry or use of facility based on vaccination status. This has been checked and verified with SportSG. The main requirement would be to check and record vaccination status of all climbers.
Please note that time slots are fixed so do arrive on time to enjoy your full session. For example, if you book a 6pm - 8pm slot, you can choose to arrive anytime in between 6pm to 8pm, but the end time is still fixed at 8pm as per your time slot.
Youth passes are only available for walk-ins and subjected to availability of slots.
All multipass bought before 22nd July 2021 will have their validity extended by 1 month.
the best ways to Get In Touch With Us
+65 9119 6575
896 Dunearn Road
#02-01D Singapore 589472