Safe Management Measures
Updated as of 12th November 2021
In lieu of the latest advisory from Sports SG on 12 November 2021, we have updated several measures to ensure that everyone can enjoy climbing safely.
new! Non-vaccinated individuals will not be granted entry into the mall premises, unless they are aged 12 and below, have recovered from COVID-19 or have a valid negative pre-event test result.
new! Group sizes shall not exceed 5 pax.
new! Classes may be conducted in multiple groups of 5.
Safe Management Measures:
- You must check-in with TraceTogether upon entry.
- Your vaccination status will be checked and recorded upon entry.
- Masks shall be worn at all times, regardless of age. Even while climbing.
- Maintain at least 1m distance between visitors when resting.
- Maintain at least 2m distance between visitors when exercising.
- Fixed time slot for booking for crowd management.
- Limit each session to 2 hours.
- High touch point areas will be sanitised in between sessions.
- All our staff undergo ART testing every 7 days before being allowed to come to work.
- All our staff who are not fully vaccinated undergoes an additional ART test every 7 days as part of the Vaccinate or Test regime.
Note: As we operate as a mask-on venue, there is no need to restrict entry or use of facility based on vaccination status. This has been checked and verified with SportSG. The main requirement would be to check and record vaccination status of all climbers as long as you have been allowed entry into the mall premises.
Please note that time slots are fixed so do arrive on time to enjoy your full session. For example, if you book a 6pm - 8pm slot, you can choose to arrive anytime in between 6pm to 8pm, but the end time is still fixed at 8pm as per your time slot.
Youth passes are only available for walk-ins and subjected to availability of slots.
the best ways to Get In Touch With Us
+65 9119 6575
896 Dunearn Road
#02-01D Singapore 589472