MEASURES IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Updated as of 16th June 2021
In lieu of the latest advisory from Sports SG on 10th June 2021, we will be reopening the gym on 21st June, subjected to any new changes to the advisory.
In order to allow everyone to enjoy climbing safely, we have implemented a number of measures to ensure that everyone can enjoy climbing safely.
- Limit the maximum number of visitors at any one time to 27.
- Maintain at least 1m distance between visitors when resting.
- Maintain at least 2m distance between visitors when exercising.
- Ensure no group or class bigger than 5 pax.
- Masks to be worn at all times. Even while climbing
- Fixed time slot for booking for crowd management.
- Limit each session to 2 hours
- High touch point areas will be sanitised in between session
- TraceTogether check-in upon entry
Please note that time slots are fixed so do arrive on time to enjoy your full session. For example, if you book a 6pm - 8pm slot, you can choose to arrive anytime in between 6pm to 8pm, but the end time is still fixed at 8pm as per your time slot.
Youth passes are only available for walk-ins and subjected to availability of slots.
All multipass bought before 1 June 2021 will have their validity extended by 2 months.
the best ways to Get In Touch With Us
+65 9119 6575
896 Dunearn Road
#02-01D Singapore 589472